Monday, November 9, 2015

Fun in the Fall

Meet the Putmans!


I met Shelley through fellow photographer Betsy Robinson. Betsy is a fantastic photographer and thanks to her I was able to photograph this amazing family. You should really check out Betsy's photographs on her Facebook page, Betsy Robinson Photography. Really. I'll wait...

Because of this introduction, I was able to capture some truely beautiful moments on this fall afternoon. Shelley was great and had some amazing concepts in mind for their family pictures. We scouted out locations and she had every outfit planned to the max. Shelley, you've got great style! Isn't she sassy?!?


She was so organized that we were able to shoot in several different locations- the first right in their backyard! Because of her fellas' love for camo we were able to get a great scene by just adding Old Glory- enter a beautiful Americana photo!


I love seeing a couple who have such an obvious affection for each other. Shawn and Shelley were so relaxed around each other and that made my job really fun!



Can I just take a moment here to brag on Preston? I mean, really! A two hour photoshoot can test the patience of anyone, much less a nine (almost ten!) year old. Plus, he had to watch his parents KISS! Preston, you are awesome and your cool factor is through the roof!


Thank you all for allowing me to capture these moments for you. I hope you look back on these photos in the future and nothing but great memories come flooding back to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment